Advance Controls is hiring!
Interested applicants can review the openings below and submit resumes as instructed.
Outside Sales Engineer
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Engineering. Exposure to electrical engineering preferred.
- Ability and desire to work independently, set goals and grow with little supervison.
- Selling is priority, technical support and programming potential is secondary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Maintain and develop industrial account base.
- Sell and support technical motion control components including robots, PLC’s, servos, Variable Speed-Drives, Gearboxes, and Linear Actuators.
- Converse with and develop relation ships with controls, electrical and mechanical engineers, purchasing personnel and upper management positions.
- Will be provided by Advance controls and will require some travel to manufacturers facilities.
- West Michigan
- Base Salary plus commission structure.
- Medical and Dental insurance.
- Health Savings Account.
- Simple IRA with a company match.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid vacation time.
- Car Allowance.
- Expense account.
- Independent work conditions within a small company atmosphere where your success is only limited by your imagination.
- Interested applicants can send resume to Greg Benzer (firstname.lastname@example.org)or Tim Bredeweg (email@example.com)